Have a Happy Moo Moo Year

Friday, September 26, 2008

Last Community Library in Singapore

I happen to find out that around my neighbourhood have a community library for children which I think it's the last one in Singapore. I brought the children over there in the evening. It's one that situated at the void deck. It's somewhere new my children can explore though the librian is rather strict over there. She doesn't allow children to take more than a book a time and after reading have to put back it's original shelf. She gave Xavier a ruler and Xavier ask her is she going to teach him Maths. Funny boy. In one way also good cause the children can learn good habits. We left after a while cause the air-condition there is too strong. Next time got to bring jackets. (located at Clementi Blk 322 void deck - capark opp Clementi MRT Station)








0 comments: