Have a Happy Moo Moo Year

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Registration for P1 @ Clementi Primary School

I was unusually nervous today, woke up at 5 plus because today is the registration exercise for primary one. Patrick & I discussed and decided to apply for entry at Clementi Primary School. Pat drove me to the school and I reach there at 7am. I took queue number 5. Registration starts at 7:50, we had to bring along both parents' IC, child's immunisation record and child's BC. Completed my registration by 8:10. Phew! At last I can sleep well tonight.

Clementi Primary School


Little Garden

Word from our Prime Minister, Mr Goh Chok Tong


Our Challenge

Singapore is a Multi Racial Country


History of Singapore


Fun in Maths


Education is a Gold Mine that never run out of Gold


There are actually so many ways to praise your child so start praising them today


Notice Board


Art Work from the Students in the School



Art Gallery

Lifts

0 comments: