Have a Happy Moo Moo Year

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Arcade @ Bugis Junction

We took MRT and stop over at Bugis. We had a walk around and discover this Arcade right at the corner of Seiyu. There are so many children there, busy with their games. I changed some tokens for my children too. All rides costs a token, but game price varies between a token or two. What really attract the children was that we can exchange our winning tickets for some small presents. I exchanged our tickets for an aeroplane chess set, some pencils and 2 packets of sweets. We played and waited for my mum to join us after her singing lesson. Went home after we used up all our tokens.


Giant Doremon

This is how it looks like inside the tummy

This game requires u to aim and shoot all the balls into the chick's mouth

Shanice on the Seahorse

Shannon keep asking my maid to open up the cover and take the sweets out

Shanice and I tried once in this game but failed to get any sweets

Xavier is trying to get the sweets too

Shannon driving the fire engine

"I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here is my spout."

Bob the Builder ride

Nice Rocking Horse which can sit the 3 of them, my mum was also fancinated with the ride

0 comments: