Have a Happy Moo Moo Year

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 1 @ Bangkok

Thai Airways - The plane we gonna take to Bangkok
Aileen & me
Zzz... Don't disturb the innocent
Patrick & me on the plane
Finally touch down at the Bangkok Airport

Patrick & I at the arrival hall in Bangkok.

Tut tut, one of their transport in Thailand.
Our 1st meal in Fuji Japanese Restaurant

四面佛 - The famous spot the Thais go to pray for wealth, health, love & family.






Calypaso Cabaret Show - You wouldn't believe these 'girls' are actually men in the past. They've gone through surgery and have transformed into women already. You can tell straight from their husky voices. Very entertaining show.






Took pictures with the 'girls' after the whole show ended. We didn't know we had to tip them and we 'escaped' not tipping any. No wonder I hear some of them say, "It's up to you." Thinking back, now I understand why. Hee Hee!

0 comments: