Have a Happy Moo Moo Year

Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st Day of School

2nd January 2009. Today is the 1st day school reopens for all the school goers. Xavier will be studying in Primary One and Shanice in Kindergarden One.
Reason why Shanice is not in the picture is because she'as cried her eyes swollen. She doesn't wanna go to school without her brother. I spend some time coaxing her, sending her to school.
Rushed back with breakfast for Patrick. Had a quick breakfast together with Xavier before sending him to school.
At school, lots of anxious parents there waiting for time to send their children in. Xavier had to carry his very heavy schoolbag himself. I had pre-packed for him the listed books that he is supposed to bring to school on the 1st day of school. I changed for a visitor's pass and I went in to have a look a him. He was sitting there together with his classmates.
I left and came back before 3, as 3 is their lunch break and parents are allowed to watch their children from afar. I spotted my boy sitting together with his class in the school canteen. I realise that he wasn't eating at all so I sneak in and pass him some "Baos" that I brought from home. I snapped a few pictures of him and his classmates before I was "chased away" by their teacher.
I rushed to pick Shanice up after this. Send her home and rushed back to school in time to fetch Xavier from school. Many parents are already waiting anxiously for their child to be dismissed. They sang the National Anthem and School Song before they were dismissed.
Phew! Finally the day's over... was an exiting one for all of us though!








The School Canteen




Xavier & his Malay classmate




Xavier having his "Bao" for lunch break





Here comes Class 1/8


Finally, school has ended

0 comments: