Have a Happy Moo Moo Year

Monday, November 17, 2008

from Ginza Plaza to West Coast Plaza

The former Ginza Plaza at West Coast Road was closed and now reopen after renovation and it's now call West Coast Plaza. I brought the children to the Plaza for a walk. Main reason being, I simply love to bring my kids to see the different Xmas Trees around the island because I love Xmas Trees. Nothing much actually only 40% of the shops starts business, majority of the shops are not taken yet. They have Cold Storage, Watsons, Guardian Pharmacy, Bata, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Japan Home (the more familiar names), and others. Mostly rented to temporary vendors as they don't have pushcarts in this mall. The children are after the blue balloons that's given out free. Before we left Xavier ask for a treat at Subway and I bought the Cold Cut Thrios just for him (He'as seen this restaurant many times in many parts of S'pore already but I always reject his request. This is his first try there and he love it). I must comment, the burger there is bigger, healthier, tastier and the $$ is almost same as McDxxxld's. I bought 2 cookies for the girls as they aren't interested in burgers and they don't sell french fries there (That's what I like most about this burger restaurant as I always objects my children from eating these junk stuff). We left after touring the Plaza and went back home for dinner.
Christmas-8  christmas















Season's Greetings  christmas presents snowflakes winter
















































































Xavier's Cold Cut Thrios & Shannon's Barley














Shanice's Chocolate Cookie



























0 comments: